I don’t normally talk about Car-Part.com products in my “Life on the Road” articles, but I have been receiving so many calls recently that I think it would be worthwhile to talk about Car-Part Gold this month.
The 3 main things I have been receiving calls about are:
- “How can my parts be shown on part searches done on mobile devices?”
- “How can I show my part images on Car-Part.com?”
- “How can I show shops my parts on Car-Part Pro?”
All 3 of these solutions are included with the Car-Part Gold package. Here is what’s included in this package:
- Mobile Part Searches: Car-Part Gold recyclers’ parts show on searches made from phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Part Images: Photos of your parts in search result listings on Car-Part.com marketplaces (including Car-Part.com, Car-Part Pro, Trading Partners, and your own website search), when available in your yard management system. (This is available for Checkmate, Powerlink, and Pinnacle users, but additional charges may apply.)
- Car-Part Pro: List your parts in our professional marketplace. Show your parts, warranties, and delivery area to repair and body shops.
- Brokering: Virtually increase your inventory by displaying other suppliers’ parts under your own name in search results on your website or on Car-Part Pro.
The features above are the ones I talk about with the people ask those 3 common questions. But the Car-Part Gold package also includes:
- Car-Part Messaging (iCPM): Instant messaging designed specifically for auto recyclers, with sales rooms connecting groups of recyclers, Live Service for communication with customers, and Real Time Part Verification for Car-Part Pro.
- Core Pricing/Coremate: Quickly determine which parts to sell as cores, who is buying those cores and what they are paying, plus receive email bids from core buyers.
- Trading Partners with F-Keys: Including the Vendor key, giving you real-time access to thousands of parts from many vendors.
- And much more!: Car-Part Exchange, Advanced Part Search Links, Price Filters, Email Accounts, Search Statistics, and Roll Call.
As always, have a great month!
Theresa Colbert is a public speaker who goes to state association meetings, at no charge, to give classes on cores, brokering and much more. She offers on-site support to salvage yards in many areas and has been an on-the-ground representative for Car-Part.com for five years. Prior, she worked at Nu-Parts Automotive Products for 10 years, was a manager at Winter Auto Japanese Engines in Glendale, Arizona, and at AAA Economy Auto Parts in Phoenix, Arizona. With 23 years of industry experience, Theresa has seen the auto recycling world from almost every point of view. When she is at home, she loves to spend time with her family, play with her dogs, cook and watch football.